Nottm Forest vs Brentford With a great solo effort, Morgan Gibbs-White scored the game’s first goal after receiving the ball on the outskirts of the box, dodging a few players, and firing a shot that was heavily deflected en route.

In order to put Brentford within striking distance of their first away victory of the season, Bryan Mbeumo of Brentford successfully completed a disputed penalty and Yoane Wissa brilliantly chipped Dean Henderson.

However, a bustle in the penalty area in the 96th minute resulted in the ball crossing the goal line, with Brentford defender Jorgensen making the game-winning touch.

Forest fights for a well-earned draw.

Nottm Forest vs Brentford | Forest has scored first in five of its six home games this season, although they have lost three and drawn one of those contests.

They have made significant investments during the summer, but they are still at the bottom of the league with the lowest goal differential after scoring only 10 goals and giving up 30.

While Brennan Johnson’s well-placed drive was saved by David Raya, Gibbs-White, who was recruited in the summer for a club record £25 million, was active and had an opportunity to open the scoring. However, Ben Mee hooked a leg in to make a critical clearing.

Even so, the hosts appeared to be headed for the halftime lead following Gibbs-run White’s and finish after 20 minutes until Forest goalkeeper Henderson handed up a disputed penalty in first-half stoppage time.

Midfielder Henderson attempted to scoop up a looping ball that Wissa was running on, but Wissa was ruled to have been caught as he attempted to take the ball around Henderson.

To the dismay of Henderson and the home fans, referee Andre Marriner ultimately decided to go to the monitor and give the penalty that Mbeumo scored.

Wissa’s goal with 15 minutes left seemed to settle the game in the visitors’ favor as Forest failed to produce clear-cut chances to reclaim the lead.

However, during the tense extra time, Taiwo Awoniyi missed with a clear header in the box before the unfortunate Jorgensen was hit by a cross from the right that caused mayhem at the City Ground.